Continuing to keep you safe & thriving at our studio..
Our studio is a Covid-secure space.
Please take some time to read & familiarise yourself with these studio policies before you attend in person for your class. It’s important that we are all aware of these things so that our studio can continue to feel like a safe sanctuary for all.
- If you are unwell in any way or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19, please do not come to classes until you are fit & well and/or have completed self-isolation as advised.
- All classes must be pre-booked online or on the glofox app, even if you pay as you go.
- We are still limiting capacity in each class to allow for adequate space to be maintained. Please use the markers indictated on the floor to position your mats.
- If you prefer to do so you are welcomed to wear a mask to arrive at and leave the studio.
- Please bring your own mat to class wherever possible, and clean it @ home regularly. We will have a number of great mats for sale at the studio so if you’d like to invest in your practice ask us about these.
- Teachers will still maintain social distancing throughout the classes & no hands-on assists will be given.
- Hand-sanitiser will be available in reception.
- Please continue to be kind & considerate of each other to ensure that all views are respected and everyone feels safe and at ease at the studio.
- The studio will open 10 minutes before class start time so please wait outside the building or in your car until this time to minimise too many people being in reception & crossing over.
- All equipment used will be sanitised after each class so please leave it on the floor near the shelving to help us do this.
- The studio will continue to be fully sanitised between classes & the ventilation system used appropriately during classes.
Lastly we just ask for your ongoing kindness & compassion towards us and one another as we continue to do our best to maintain a safe space for you all.
See you all soon,
Helen & the team