Welcoming you back safely in-studio..
We can’t wait to welcome you all back in-studio.
Please take some time to read & familiarise yourself with these new studio policies before you attend in person for your class. It’s important that we are all aware of these things so that our studio can continue to feel like a safe sanctuary for all.
- If you are unwell in ANY way, or have been in contact with anyone who is unwell, we ask at this time that you please refrain from coming to in-person classes for 14 days.
- If you suddenly become unwell with Covid-19 symptoms after attending classes at the studio then please inform us as soon as you can.
- All classes must be pre-booked & pre-paid online or in-app, even if you pay as you go. We have limited the capacity of each class to allow for social distancing measures to be maintained so this is very important.
- Please bring your own mat to class. We will have a number of great quality mats for sale in-studio so if you’d like to invest in your practice contact us to arrange or purchase in-app & collect in studio.
- We also ask that you clean your mat before coming to the studio for each class, as well as after each class. Sanitising spray will be available for use but ideally we recommend doing this at home!
- Teachers will maintain social distancing throughout the classes & no hands-on assists will be given.
- Hand-sanitiser will be available in reception- we ask that you please use this on entering reception as well as on exiting the studio.
- Please also maintain social distancing in the reception area on arrival & exit, waiting at the door if somebody is checking-in until they have gone into the studio.
- The studio will open 10 minutes before class start time so please wait outside the building or in your car until this time to minimise too many people being in reception & crossing over.
- The lockers & changing room will be out of use so please be mindful of this. Arrive with your mat ready to practice, leaving shoes in the entrance. Leave as many belongings as possible at home-including your phone as the studio remains a phone free zone!
- In the studio there will be markers on the floor to indicate where each mat should be placed, once you put your mat down please stay on it until you leave.
- All our lovely equipment will sadly be out of use for now so if you wish to use any practice aids (e.g. blocks) please bring your own.
- We will have an iPad at reception for self check-in on arrival so once you’ve sanitised your hands just click ‘check-in’ next to your name and head straight in to the studio.
- We do not require that you wear a face mask, and understand why you may prefer not to. We welcome you to make that choice for yourself.
- The studio will be fully sanitised between classes & the ventilation system used appropriately.
Lastly we just ask for your ongoing kindness, understanding & patience as we move into this new transition phase and offer you the same great yoga in this new way of doing things.
See you all soon,
Helen & the team